Sunday, October 25, 2009

Well Well Well

Oh my! It's been a week since my last post! Well Where do I start...
Tuesday was my last day at work. My boss was very kind and wrote a letter of recommendation for me to give to prospective employers. :-)
Wednesday I did a bunch of running around, and my Grandma is visiting family in San Diego so I met her down there and stayed the night.
On Thursday morning we got up early and went down to the Marine Corps Recruit Depot in San Diego for Steve's graduation from Recruiters' Course. Hooray it's over! And he looked handsome in his dress blues. :-) We all went out to lunch afterwards at Fillippi's and had some delicious hot-from-the-oven pizza! Yumm yumm!
Steve and I then had some running around to do but over the course of Thursday afternoon and Friday we:
Took my engagement ring in to be sized and repaired (one of the prongs was bent) and bought wedding bands.
Purchased a whole bunch of ribbons, buttons, and the like for Steve's uniforms that he'll need when we go to Alabama.
Went to his bank to add me to his account (no job=no income for me!)
Picked up our marriage license.
Reserved the hotel rooms where our parents will be staying the night before we get married.
Packed for our trip to Wisconsin.
And had a birthday party for me/going away party for us on Saturday!
Thank you to everyone who came to the party and to everyone who sent their happy birthday wishes! It was a happy birthday indeed!
:-)
We're off to Wisconsin for a week starting tomorrow. I'll try and keep posting!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment